Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Love/Hate Relationship With Pepsi

I thought I was eating a decent lunch today.  Not exactly health food, and yeah, I know the pop needs to be out of the picture.



After plugging all of this into MyFitnessPal, I was shocked to see that this is more than 30% of what I'm allowed to eat today!  That can of Pepsi alone accounts for 10% of my total allowed caloric intake.  Time to try giving it up - again.

I've been through this before, stopping for a few weeks, maybe having a soda if we go out to eat somewhere.  Then I'll fall off the wagon and start drinking a can or two every day.  I love the stuff, but then I see something like this, knowing that it's not good for me, and then I start to hate it.

Addictions are hard to break....  My one saving grace today is that I walked 3 miles before eating, burning off 2 cans of Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment