Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Are You Kidding Me???

Today is my wife's birthday, and to celebrate we went to the Cheesecake Factory.  Trying to somewhat stick to my eating regimen, I ordered what I thought would be a relatively healthy meal, the miso salmon platter.  Salmon, white rice, snow peas, and some sort of white sauce.  Doesn't sound too bad, right?  It was, in fact, delicious, one of the best salmon dishes I've ever had.  I limited myself to three bites of cheesecake that we were all sharing.

Imagine my surprise when I plugged that salmon meal into MyFitnessPal and saw that my dinner contained over 1600 calories.  That's one thousand, six hundred and seventy three calories.  More than my total daily allowance.  I was stunned.

Oh well, what's done is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment